Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

wow...

this was awesome until you got the code wrong. it was b, a, start.. now i'm just disappointed

jumping turtles jumping turtles

this

made me smile :). how long did it take you to do this?

turtleco responds:

a month's worth of work

100 Babies 100 Babies

LMFAO

second half was totally worth watching it for

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha exactly! some people watch the first half and get bored, but it picks up. thnx for watching!

Santa's Tree Santa's Tree

not a bad story...

but the message of this story is lost on me. acorns falling out of pine trees and growing into pine trees? acorns are the seeds of oak trees. this is the kind of thing you learn when you're a child.

with that fact aside, the story is rather weak. you're relying on a person's pity for a small creature with watery eyes for this to actually mean anything. this did nothing for me because the story is just so feeble. while i think it's a real issue that we destroy forests for our selfish aesthetic purposes, i find that the message of this story is more about the creatures of the forest, not the forests themselves.

Sonucais responds:

Just imagine all acorn trees are pine trees, that was my main intention ok. Secondly, we didn't study that here when we were kids. What if we never seen snow or those trees? No one actually cares if I don't really know that.

Sorry but I can't figure out what you mean at the end, most of the people understands the tale like I wanted to, main character was a squirrel who almost dies, not a tree, so what's actually the issue with the message of this story? Some people figures it out with the creatures and others with the forests themselves, both options are actually correct! Btw, cartoon expressions can talk for the character itself.

Don't think wrong, I'm glad for the review.

Mammoth Mammoth

hahahaha

this was a brilliant idea.. very nicely done

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

legit

just watched this series over the past 2 days, and now i will never look at mario games the same again.. suddenly jumping on enemies and shooting them with 1, 2 shots of fireballs seems so lame.

it's a shame all of sonic's friends are dead, cause i'd like to see an epic save from tails or knuckles. of course the save will be from shadow, maybe he'll have found a lightning TV or a ring somehow from his world to amp his shit up. i haven't played sonic or watched the show since i was a kid but this story brought back a lot of memories i had lost. i thank you for that, you are the man.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

LMFAOOOO

the art was great

i was about to start my skeptical criticism, but the facebook part at the end was hilarious

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

wow

that is some incredible talent you got there... the gums are my favorite part.. that must take some serious artistic capability to be able to accomplish such flawless work. i am truly jealous of your skills.

too bad i didn't see this sooner or i would have bid on it

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

im gonna have to say this wasnt funny

except the fantasia one.. i remember watching that movie [too often] as a kid and i despised the orchestra parts

CT - Crisis of Time CT - Crisis of Time

awesome flash

this was legit.. i'm not even into DBZ, but i love chrono trigger and this was an incredible way to express it. you clearly put a huge amount of effort into this, and you deserve the respect for it.

as people have said, the animation did lack in some brief parts, but considering how much work you put into this, it's obvious you are capable of making it more detailed, but just lacking in time

i personally loved the constant change in camera views and the intensity of the characters and sounds.. in fact, i think they're the core of what makes this flash so awesome.. nice work, this was impressive