Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

amazing game

took me quite some time and a number of breaks to avoid melting my eyes but i finally completed hard mode. this game was absolutely brilliant, and i'm not just talking about the color scheme. the levels were cleverly designed and the gameplay was very smooth. i wish i had noticed that i could turn off the voice of that robotic devil woman before i finished the game, cause i rather enjoyed the music without her.

my only concern is that level 10 on hard was a giveaway. when i started moving up i thought there were going to be blocks in the way to dodge, which i thought would have been a nice idea. also, level 11 (hard) is really just a slightly more difficult version of level 50.

10/10 5/5

The Rocketeer The Rocketeer

jesus

this is hard game.. i didn't see anyone complain about this, but what was most frustrating for me was if i accidentally clicked off the game (which happened often) i would obviously lose motion of my bot and hitting space bar would scroll me down the page

i'm stuck at level 23, for i am no extreme multitasker :( .. how many levels are there anyway?

VicBiss responds:

25, you were so close dude! Yeah I won't use spacebar as a button anymore, but good job :)

zOMGies zOMGies

really fun game

i'm not usually into the gun/zombie thing, but this game was very well made. i found no immediate flaws in playing till level 32 which is when i stopped.

although i see a lot of people complaining about difficulty/learning curves, i found the game to be the perfect difficulty. i only died a few times and with infinite continues its hard to complain about dying anyway. i don't really care about achievements so i don't usually go out of my way for them, but it was nice that you made getting them possible just by casual play. the headshot one and the crowbar one were the only 2 i had to intentionally try for.

great controls, great style, smooth gameplay. an overall great game.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

now that the keyboard controls are gone...

this game is not fun.. i can't even play it through now to see if the bugs were fixed.. it's a shame, it was a lot of fun before

HiRoads HiRoads

I LOVE YOU.

let me just start out with WHAT THE FUCK. i was thinking about the game skyroads about a month ago and couldn't remember the name of it. i used to play this game all the time as a child. you sir have impeccable timing and have made me weep with joy.

are some/all of these levels modeled after the original? i somehow distinctly remember wanting to pull my hair out on some of these levels.

i'd give you a million/5 if i could, this game has brought back tons of nostalgia

MonkeyOdyssey responds:

No, all the levels are original, but I plan to port some of skyroads' on hiroads.com...

btw skyroads is freeware, you can download it directly on bluemoon's website!

Level Up! Level Up!

good game

but i don't even understand how i beat it..... i was on day 3 with 93% of the game completed or so when i talked to the computer and it played that whole flashback thing and the game ended... i never beat that 60 second race (although i feel i did it in time limit, it didn't work) and i never beat my nightmare... i really don't understand how or why the game ended on me like that, is it a bug?

Inculcation Inculcation

you had me sold

until i hit (what i'm pretty sure is) a glitch.. it took me some time to figure out how to avoid the ceiling, and when i finally did, the ceiling crushed me even after i avoided and was in the next room.. i even retried after dying, and the same thing happened again.. it's a shame, cause this game was more involved than most escape games i've played.

Ransom responds:

That's really odd, nobody else I know has encountered this glitch. I'll take a look in to it. Thanks for letting me know, deadpenguins.

Demolition City Demolition City

this was a fun game

i beat it in about 10 mins but it was an interesting concept.. i found the levels got easier as i got accustomed to placing dynamite in the appropriate places.. maybe make it a little harder [if you choose to make a sequel] or add bonus levels if you achieve a certain score.. there could have been more 'goodies' added to this game, but that's just my preference

Vielwerth.. use your brain.. it says "must be below".. is 24 feet below 24 feet? hmm..

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

nice one

to spite you, i'm going to create a reality where you can die as many times as you want.. i just need the number to god's office..

Bullet Chaos Bullet Chaos

good game, bad pace

this game would be a lot better if it wasn't played at a mind-numbingly slow pace.. slowly dragging my mouse across a screen while holding down the left mouse button is not fun for me

7/10 4/5 because effort was put into the game and it was appealing in every way except what i just mentioned.. and the upgrade system could be a little better, but nothing seriously flawed