Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

@ph0ne, 5 stars to try and counter this moron who doesn't even realize she's the original artist of this song. Also, quite a shnazzy tune.

Blue Sky Blue Sky

so jealous

that you have the ability to make music like this. it's exactly the type of music i would create if i had your talent. keep up the amazing work

Holy Pirate Crusaders Holy Pirate Crusaders

wtf

what program do you use (if you don't mind me asking)? this is absolutely AMAZING!!

Erectronik responds:

Reason 4 + Keytar

Crystal Storm (NES) Crystal Storm (NES)

amazing

i feel like i just beat the game!

vgthing responds:

Thanks, but what game were you playing?

Longing For You Longing For You

damn man

was this made in reason? i'm pretty new at this and i only know how to use fruity loops (cause its the easiest to self-teach) but i'm extremely curious as to how you made it all sound so crisp.. i would love to be able to produce melodic medal like this sexy piece right here

Dimoria responds:

No sir. I use Cubase SX. And I record the guitars and bass myself. If i'd have drums and a Keyboard I would have recorded that myself aswell. But since the cause is not like that. I programmed those.

Sex With Trees Acoustic. Sex With Trees Acoustic.

good song

but your own lyrics aren't even right... and you said gasoline twice instead of saying vasoline.. nice one

yea, i'm the guy that picks apart a song about tree sex

monkeybars responds:

Haha, I hoped no one would pick up on that :D
Good work for spotting though!
Thanks for the review

SM64 dire docks meadow remix SM64 dire docks meadow remix

:)!

very nice song!.. the atmosphere was very pleasant and made me relax quite a bit :D

brb gotta go stab my mother

darthmarus responds:

um....... i'm gonna pretend i didn't see that second thing. lol

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

AWESOME

sheer amazingness in its purest form.. this is exactly the kind of music i'd love to see more of!!

i've always wondered where one would pick up an 8bit soundfont or pack, i'd love to get a chance at making something like this (although i just started doing this so i doubt it would sound anywhere near as epic as this piece)

Hades responds:

Actually, you can get the free VSTi I used to make this song (Tweakbench's 'Peach') right here: http://www.tweakbench.com/peach (remove the spaces)! I really suggest that you try it out, I had tons of fun with trying it out! Thanks a lot for the review!

Mentos Mentos

IT'S JUST LIKE THE MENTOS TUNE

OH MAN THIS BRINGS BACK MEMORIES!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

HOLY SHIT!!

besides metropolis (my fav song on NG), this is definitely my favorite by you.. you fucking rock (or do you synthesize...?)